Open Box | Escape P9
A wireless high-fidelity music system
The Escape® P9 delivers superior sound quality thanks to five high-quality speakers equipped with an aluminum dust cap, optimized deep polypropylene (PP) cone, linear flat spider and a vented voice coil driven by a powerful magnet. The 20 cm (8-inch) subwoofer features a custom-designed composite fiberglass-reinforced basket to support the oversized magnet. The linear flat spider and vented voice coil ensure deep, powerful and accurate reproduction of the lowest frequencies. Two powerful 24-BIT DSP processors control the digital signal processing and various equalizer algorithms. The built-in audiophile amplifier with an output of 100 Watts RMS and frequency response of 20Hz-20KHz is fully tuned to the 5 speakers. The advanced bass management offers music lovers the ultimate audio sensation.
- High Quality Portable HiFi System: A contemporary timeless look thanks to the use of durable and luxurious materials. Both discrete and highly decorative colors to blend in with all styles of interior and exterior designs.
- 360° Omni-Directional Sound: High quality custom built full range speakers provide an enveloping and detailed soundstage.
- 16 Hours Continuous Playback Time: A powerful rechargeable battery of a new generation constructed of lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) provides 16 wireless listening hours at background volume or 8 hours at typical listening volume.
- Weatherproof Design: Stylish grille made out of a durable multi-filament polyester yarn with a soft and natural material effect. Optimized weave pattern for a crystal clear sound. Elegant and well balanced powder coated die cast aluminum handle and extruded side trims.
- Twin Mode: Twin mode capacity for combining TWO Escape® P9 in a stereo configuration via Bluetooth®.
- Future Proof Concept: The compartment under the removable P9 keyboard accommodates the M1 Air expansion module.
Bluetooth®: Listen to your favorite music wirelessly in high quality via Bluetooth® ACC or aptX.
USB: Do you have a large collection of CDs or legally obtained MP3 files? Copy them onto a USB stick and place it in the P9 USB input under the cover of the P9 keyboard for hours of carefree listening pleasure. The USB input is also used for software updates.
Aux 1: Via the universal Aux input located under the cover of the P9 keyboard, you can connect any audio player with a 3.5 mm stereo jack output. (External MP3 player, portable CD player, etc...).
Aux 2: Technologies evolve and the P9 features a compartment under the keyboard to keep up with the most relevant innovations via an expansion module. For more details, see M1 Air.
New for the P9. Full control via the Escape® Remote app
One application for the entire Escape® range.
Use all possibilities via the Escape® Remote application for your smartphone or tablet.
A new firmware version (MCU 3.26) must be installed on the P9 to be compatible with the Escape® Remote app. Download the file below and install it on an empty USB drive. Turn on the P9. Place the USB drive with the firmware update into the P9 USB input. The P9 will power off and power on again (all LEDs on the keyboard will turn back on but not if the P9 is connected to a power outlet). The unit has been updated.Download new firmware update
- Audiophile Digital Power Amplifier TOTAL CAPACITY 100 WATTS RMS Frequency response 20Hz -20KHz.
- Digital Interface - interaction via A DEDICATED APP for iOS® and Android™
- TWO POWERFUL 24-BIT DSP PROCESSORS For optimal tone control and sound field processing algorithms. The advanced bass management offers music lovers the ultimate audio sensation.
- USB FLASH DRIVE AUDIO INPUT Endless audio playback via USB Flash Drive Plug and play. Full keypad control.
- IMPRESSIVE BASS REPRODUCTION punching out bass that is both deep and powerful. Subwoofer diameter 8 inch (20 cm).
- UNIVERSAL 3.5mm EXTERNAL INPUT for portable audio sources and one separate external input for the M1 Air module
- BLUETOOTH® 4.2 – supports Advance Audio Coding (AAC), Qualcomm® aptXTM audio, SBC audiocodecs and A2DP 1.3.1.
- A powerful rechargeable battery of a new generation constructed of lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) provides 16 wireless listening hours at background volume or 8 hours at typical listening volume.
- Twin mode capacity for combining TWO ESCAPE® P9 in a stereo configuration via Bluetooth®.
- Internal charging system (240 V / 50 Hz, 110 V / 60 Hz) for easy and convenient RECHARGING OF THE BATTERY via a power cord.